What They Don’t Teach You in Library School
- Fourth graders will try to use your tv as an X-box.
- Someone will throw up in the library.
- The principal will start playing music and decree a “happy dance” without notice.
- Kids feet stink.
- You will be called a fairy godmother.
- An elementary school girl will ask if you have any books on “the psychology of the male mind.”
- You will find a paper in a library book that says “Square root of 5 = 2.2360679 Ha Ha!!”
- Dress-up days make students insane.
- First graders have no earthly idea of what constitutes an emergency and what doesn’t.
- You will say “Tyler, stop mooing.”