Caitlin over at theroommom nominated me for the One Lovely Blog Award. I always enjoy reading Caitlin’s comments and know she understands the whole “kids and their books thing.” Being the information
nerd queen professional that I am, I went on a search to discover the background of this award, and found absolutely nothing. There are some rules, though, and they sound suspiciously like a chain letter. However, since Caitlin was so nice to nominate me, and it lets me showcase some of my own favorite blogs, I think we’ll call it a networking tool. That’s it, a very nice award and networking tool!
- Thank the blogger who nominated you with a link to the site. (see above)
- Write seven things about yourself that other bloggers don’t know.
- Nominate fifteen other deserving blogs.
The seven things:
- I’m shorter than a lot of my fifth grade students.
- I’d rather recaulk the tub than cook.
- English literature and mystery novels make my day.
- Chocolate always wins.
- I once played a Korean in our high school version of MASH (we were a very heterogeneous student body).
- If the NHL would get its act together and actually have a season this year I would be thrilled.
- I have been to the island of Inishmore.
Fifteen Blogs :
- Love, Meesh
- The Itty Bitty Kitty Committee
- On the Way Home
- Sew Many Ways
- Grumperina Goes to Local Yarn Shops and Home Depot
- Happy Stitches
- Knitting to Stay Sane
- Wendy Knits
- Now Norma Knits
- Awful Library Books
- A Librarian’s Guide to Etiquette
- Scattered Thoughts of a Crafty Mom
- Cheap Chic Home
- Gourmet Felted
- Handmade by Rosie Pink